It’s time to select your Thanksgiving recipes and I’m sharing 20 wonderful recipes from my blog as well as a few I’ve gathered from other great healthy cooking blogs. Enjoy your holiday cooking; it’s such a great time to enjoy family, laugh around the dinner table, share memories while loading the dishwasher. I’d love to hear what you did for your holiday meal? Write a comment if you have a minute or two.
1. Candied Pecans from Two Peas & Their Pod. Fill your home with sweet smells of cinnamon and sugar.
2. Pumpkin Hummus from The Muffin Myth. It’s made with chickpeas, pumpkin puree and a wonderful array of spices and seasonings.
3. Fresh Cranberry Salsa from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe. Full of lively spices, sweetness and antioxidant abundance.
4. Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. Nothing says Thanksgiving better than the smooth texture of butternut squash topped with bacon and shaved Parmesan cheese. Wonderful!
5. Hasselback Sweet Potato from The Foodie Physician. What a creative way to serve one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
6. Easy Corn Bread Stuffing from Lauren Kelly Nutrition. Traditional, flavorful but made with corn bread, everyone’s favorite.
7. Fresh Herb Couscous Stuffing from Inside Karens Kitchen. Made with Pearl or Israeli couscous and flavored with all the signature herbs of the season.
8. Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Almonds, Goat cheese, and Maple Mustard Dressing from The Perfect Pantry. A sweet warm and flavorful dressing makes this a hit.
9. Citrus Green Beans with Almonds from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. A healthier, tastier alternative to the heavy cream-based old worn out recipe from yesterday.
10. Company Carrots from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. It’s a family tradition and a seriously tasty way to transform your carrots from dull to dynamic!
11. Turkey Roulade with Mushroom Stuffing and Blueberry Thyme Gravy from Food Done Light. You don’t have to roast a turkey to make it absolutely delicious. Fabulous!
12. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. The slow cooker makes all the difference producing a moist, tender turkey that literally falls off the bone, as well as a delicious gravy to boot!
13. Holiday Cranberry Salad from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. Add contrasting flavors of sweet, tartness to your savory sides and turkey. A beautiful centerpiece.
14. Spinach, Pear and Walnut Salad from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. The brazenly red color of beautiful Red Anjou pears make this a holiday meal no-brainer.
15. Garlic Basil Knots from For The Love of Cooking. I love the added garlic and basil to these sumptious rolls. Perfect for the holiday.
16. Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. A sweet roll recipe made with whole wheat that is still light and fluffy.
17. Apple Cheesecake Pie from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe. This might not be the most nutritious recipe but I could not resist. It’s a perfect combination of pie and cheesecake that’s sure to please everyone.
18. Spiced Pumpkin Cake with Brown Butter Glaze from Inside Karen’s Kitchen. A healthier alternative to traditional pumpkin pie with all the spice flavors you expect.
19. Slow Cooker Baked Apples from The Foodie Dietitian. Let the slow cooker do the work here; you get to do the easy part and savor it.
20. Carrot Cake Pecan Cookies with Orange Cream Frosting from Lauren’s Latest. Such a statement cookie with wholesome ingredients.
***All photos are from the original recipe source.